Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ring out the old, ring in the new

I am back at BYU after spending two months at home in NC. It's difficult to adjust back into a very stressful environment, but I think I'm doing okay. I'm planning on finishing this semester, and spring and summer terms here and then transferring closer to home. That's the plan at least, but plans are still subject to change. I might just go ahead and finish school out here. Who knows. So far my classes are going well. I have 12 credits this semester. I have a job interview tomorrow (thanks McKenna). Things are going pretty well.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Utah! Hope to see you when we are passing through Provo. Unless you'd like to road trip down to visit us:) I know you love a good road trip, minus 5 kids!

    ReplyDelete